UNDERGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY
We invite you to be part of a great community!
The Universidad de Concepción accepts foreign students who want to study here. If you want to live an experience at the UdeC, you must bear in mind the dates of the academic calendar 2019.
Academic Calendar 2019/ Academic Calendar 2019
Starting Date: March 18th
Registration of courses: March 11th to March 15th
Ending Date: July 12th (semester) / August 2nd (annual)
Winter Holidays: July 16th to July 22nd
Starting Date: August 5th (for annual and semester courses)
Registration of courses: August 5th to August 9th
Ending Date: November 29th
Enrollment and registration at the Universidad de Concepcion
Upon your arrival, you must go to the Office of International Affairs (DRI) located at 253 Beltrán Mathieu St., Barrio Universitario, Concepción, and contact Mrs. Monica Zambrano, Student Mobility Manager.
At the Universidad de Concepcion, you will be a “visiting student”. All foreign students at the Universidad de Concepcion are required to have a health insurance, which should cover, at least, doctor’s fees, medications, medical examinations and repatriation expenses.
- Cover letter indicating the study interest area (Faculty, Academic Program).
- Grades obtained from the courses taken.
- Letter issued by tutor or the Director of the Office of International Affairs of your university.
- Brief Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- Health insurance.
- Spanish language proficiency level B1 certified by the Cervantes Institute, or the Foreign Language Institute of your university or through a Spanish Evaluation Test taken by the UdeC (Spanish Language Department).
You can start the visa process after receiving the Acceptance Letter from the Office of International Affairs. The Universidad de Concepcion does not have student dormitories for visiting students. However, accommodations are offered through OFIS.